Woodchuck Bibs Pacifier
A favorite for both moms and babies for nearly 50 years, these Danish Bibs Pacifiers are made from natural rubber. It allows your child to self-soothe by exercising their sucking instinct in the most natural way as the shape mimics mothers’ breast. Their classic appearance is both timeless and elegant.
- 100% free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark.
- Always sterilize each pacifier before use.
- Bibs pacifiers are made with natural rubber and may expand with use.
- For hygienic reasons we recommend discarding pacifier after 3-4 months.
These pacifiers are perfect baby shower gifts and pair with any of our pacifier clips! Keep your pacifier off the dirty ground in style.
These pacifiers are suitable for most newborns and can be used until a pacifier is no longer needed. We do suggest replacing pacifiers every few months as needed.
Before using the pacifier for the first time, place in boiling water no more than 3 minutes. Since it has a vented nipple, liquid will penetrate into the pacifier. When the pacifier has cooled, the water can be pressed out of the nipple to ensure hygiene. Clean often by carefully pouring boiling water over pacifiers.