Ssssso excited to finally introduce our new product! Its our multi functional cover which can be used as a fitted infant car seat cover, a feeding cover as well as a trolley cover.
I've been working on this project for about 7 months now and cannot believe its finally time for the big reveal! I have a ton of product ideas but launching something is a lot harder that one would think. Research, sourcing materials, designing, packaging and testing - all these things take time and time is what you dont have when you heavily pregnant with baby no.2, running a business and a then 4 year old attached to your leg. Needless to say the project hit a pause once baby arrived so its been a long road but happy with the final outcome! I can honestly say I absolutely love this product! Its a staple for any new mom as I use mine all the time. I remember the 1st time using it back in May in hospital and every nurse I passed literally stopping me to ask me about it and saying how amazing it is, I knew then I was onto a winner!
The main use is a modern fitted infant car seat cover, it protects little one from the elements, ensures privacy which is perfect for a newborn. It has a contoured air opening that fits over a infant car seat so you able to check up without disturbing your little one. It can also be used as a feeding cover on the go and later on as a trolley cover - I love that its multi functional which means a space saver in the all important nappy bag and getting the best possible value for money. 1 product, 3 uses! Our 1st range is monochrome stripes because babies love high contrast of course :) The fabric is lightweight and super soft, gentle enough for baby and fashionable enough for mom to wear.
Enter our giveaway below to win 1 for yourself!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
As a new mom of 2, I can honestly say I need about 8 arms to get through the day, more so when we out and about. Outings are strategically planned when you have a 4 year old and new baby in tow. So this time around I opted for a backpack baby bag to free up my hands just to make things a little easier when on the move. Those that know me know I am a streamline packer, I accredit that to years of travelling so my baby bag is no different. I wanted something small but practical and that doesn't scream 'baby' as I would need it for my day to day activities too. Although I would have loved a leather baby bag I found it quite bulky and as a mom and business woman on the move I needed light-weight for sure.
I stumbled across Sivart on Instagram and immediately knew I had to have it. These backpacks are fantastic quality, locally made (bonus!) lightweight and trendy. It has 2 zipped compartments and a inside pocket for smaller items or wallet.
See the Grid backpack in action
So whats in Mina Moo's baby bag?
Streamline baby bag packing at its best!
1. Change of clothes : 1 top and 1 bottoms
2. At least 3 bibs - so I am going to be biased and say that I love Mina Moo bibs! they lightweight and instead of changing an entire outfit after a spit-up you change the bib, easy peesy! less bulk for your baby bag too :)
3. Sticky Fudge lightweight blanket - I use mine as a feeding cover too
4. 3 nappies and travel size wipes
5. Oh Lief bum balm for baby- organic and natural whats not to love! and a Oh Lief travel size aqueous cream for me - I always find my hands are dry when washing up after a nappy change. Baby sorted! Mom sorted!
5. Extras: Mina Moo dummy clip and Fox and Moon plushy/rattle
6. Sivart bag flap doubles as a change mat for baby's bottoms, although there is enough space to pack a separate change mat.
7. Extra space to do with as you please! Milk bottles? Baby snacks? Baby hat? Change mat?
The art to streamline packing is to:
* Buy travel size items or use small containers for your bum creams etc and top up as needed
* Pack items that have multiple uses
* Think about what you will be doing for that day and pack plus 1 x worse case scenario, not worse case scenario x 3 lol! I know for us moms that is probably the most difficult part as its in our female genes to have options and more options! ha ha ha
Thank me later!
So this little guy joined the Mina Moo family, a healthy baby boy, Adam :)
This post is about 2 months delayed but hey, having a busy 4 year old, new baby and running a business - these days a warm cup of tea is a luxury! Moms really do deserve gold medals or in my case, a warm cup of tea lol!
Thank you all for your patience during this time x